- I was born in Newark, NJ, raised in Sacramento, CA, and currently live in the San Francisco, Bay Area. Pizza & fries, of any kind, are one of my biggest weaknesses. I have no self-control when they’re around.
- The idea for ‘fav’ in Simply Her Fav came from my initials (Felicia A.Veltz.) And since it’s also short for the favorite, I thought it’d be a perfect blog name.
- I am obsessed with coffee! My normal go-to a dark roast black coffee. No cream, milk, or sugar. (I know pretty boring right?) however, I love the bold taste.
- Movies I can never turn off: The Notebook, Sex & the City, and The Devil Wears Prada I’m pretty sure I have each movie memorized line for line.
- With that being said, I am the biggest baby when it comes to sad movies. I even cried on Finding Dory…cue the waterworks.
7. My favorite hobby is shoe shopping. (umm yes, this is considered a hobby.) The shoe addiction is so real and let’s be honest, shoe love is true love!
- My sister and I are the only two in our family with red hair and freckles. It’s safe to say my mom was a little shocked when we were first born..lol
- I attended school for Fashion Marketing with the goal of becoming a Fashion Buyer. Although I didn’t go that route I’m pretty thankful for my degree as I apply what I learned to my blogging/influencer life today! 🙂
- My cocktail of choice: Hard to chose but I love white wine ( is that considered a cocktail?) I’m so happy to live so close to wine country.